Documentary Week 1

November 11th, 2011

This week we really began working on our documentary. Our topic is the evolution of how to’s/tutorials from text to video, which we all really like. The only problems that we have run into though is that there aren’t very many sources on video tutorials and none of us really know an expert on this topic, thus we have been left to interview each other. I’m going to be completely honest, I’m a little worried about how much time we spend on focusing on the historical aspect of the how to and not focusing too too much on different things like cook books and YouTube. Hopefully we can get enough information from our journal articles on the tutorial system, but until then we have to keep searching. We started filming this week as well, and like I said before, we have been left to interview each other. I’m pretty sure we are going to us the Digital Media Lab so that we can use iMovie and I won’t blow up my old and decrepit MacBook. Well that’s all for now! Happy Veteran’s Day!

• About

This is an area on your website where you can add text. This will serve as an informative location on your website, where you can talk about your site.

• Blogroll
  • Admin